Friday, February 14, 2014

The Simple Hand Made Valentine

After rummaging through our card basket I come up with two partial packages of Valentine's Day cards.  I opened the boxes and counted them, 16.  My son needed 26 for his class.  Being the cheap  frugal mom that I am, I was able to buy a piece of each red and pink paper for pocket change.  The other option was to go spend $3 on a full pack at Wal-Mart.  



So this is what I spent my Wednesday night doing just before bed.  I think they turned out cute!  They were so simple.  I just traced a heart shaped cookie cutter (outside and inside for two different sizes).  Then cut them out and glued them together.  

I also made tic-tac-toe boards and cut out purple and pink felt hearts for the class to play with.  Four sets in all.

Feeling crafty this week!

Did you make any hand made Valentines?

Blessings, 
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment