Monday, January 13, 2014

My 2014 Goals

I decided to actually write down my goals for the year.  I don't think I have ever put them in writing.  At least not a list like this.  Especially in a place where so many could view them.  This will definitely keep me more accountable.  Starting a blog was one of my goals (check, done).

Household Goals:
Finish bathroom remodels
(new fans, trim pieces, tub faucets and cabinet and counter top in master)
Make curtains for the four largest windows in the house
Put trim throughout dinning room and living room
Fresh paint in Haley's room
Re-roof the deck
Move my mother-in-law from Washington, to our property

The green counter top just doesn't fit in with the grey and maroon. 
Farm Goals:
Successfully raise 40 chicken Fryers
Build a new home for rabbits
Add 6 Turkeys to our meat production
Start a worm Farm
Add two more raised beds to the backyard
Build potato boxes

I want to extend the left side of our shed to make a new home for the rabbits.
Personal Goals:
Stop eating fast food (even when the kids are whining because they are hungry)
Make my own chai tea concentrate (so Starbucks & Tazo don't get as much of our money)
Go on a date with my husband once a month

My morning beverage, pure bliss.


Well, I think this is a good start (maybe to much, Yikes!).  I will have to check back from time to time to see how we are doing.

What goals did you make for yourself or your family?

Blessings, 
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment